Thursday 21 April 2011

To the One who chooses Hate

You see not
the me
that felt for you

rather you want to see
that I threatened
your sense of self
security
everything you believed to be true

I prayed you'd choose a path of your full potential
to help this world advance

if only
you could break through the delusion
of an inferiority complex
stemmed from history's glance

instead you compromise your path
and blame me

staying small by fighting with petty mean words

to say I forgive you
would mean I listened

all I can say is "I understand" why
knowing it could take centuries before you'll hear it.

I have no time to wait for your faulty misperceptions.

The time to Love and release your hate is Now.

And I pray you can find that solace and realize
that there are people who Love you
despite what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment