Wednesday 20 April 2011

R-Evolutionary Healer

Yes


I could see the courage in your heart


determined to re-set right


the patterns of energetic


enslaved structures


of cultural rape and en-blindment




Yes


I could see your magical wonder


tripping between systems of power and ignorant religions




Your purpose mass-directed


by aching support of Other Side Sacrificed heroes




And yet you still failed to see within


your inability to hear the infinite pain


of that terrible oppression of people


threatened and locked away --


this is the pain, my dear, that comes before


the soul is squeezed out to her freedom




If you couldn't bare to hear the ugly yelp from me


then how could you claim to part of the compassionate master's company?




is it too dark and gruelling for you to bare?


or do I add to a scare of what you don't dare


to see of the Truth of our Nature,


lost in Fear that is real for most of us out here


the ones without Love's defenders and protectors




You couldn't dare to see the tears flowing from my face


because of the helplessness I felt


of the torture of people misunderstood




Yes, you're doing something about it


but so are my tears, Superhero


and often times this is what saves the world:


small acts of quiet, whimpering understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment