Friday 24 June 2011

My Dearest Angel

My dear sweet Angel,

Oh, so many wishes I have for you--as many as the dandelion seed floatings blowing through a summer afternoon wind's embrace.

I wish that the world would align in a way that keeps the sparkle in your eye shining--a world filled with experiences of innocence, joy, wonder, love and gentleness. I pray that your jokester heart tickles the Creator as you draw so near, and She giggles in rolled laughter that topples her mountains of jagged edges and opens up her vulnerable soft belly. I want your fingers to flipdeedoodle on the strings of your guitar, easing hearts and souls of heavenly masters -- so that your woooo-hooooo-hooooo-hoooo echoes up and up to Thunder Bay, awakening the Sleeping Giants of the northern beings.

I dream of a time when we can walk again hand-in-hand through forests of tree sprites, trusting the comfort of their guidance for those like us who are light in heart and foot, while the robin serenades our steps and the mourning dove cooos our lovers' language.

My greatest desire is that you get to touch everyone's being with your warm and uplifting wisdoms that roll out like fresh new sea pearls trolloping over your tongue. Where you are given accolades of simple compliments and stories of transformed lives from those who crack up over your corniest of punny poetics.

Now, with a wink, you already know that I have so many other desires for you, unspeakable for this common page. So I will simply say, in my heart dream for you, I want all to see that indeed compassion is sexier than superstar muscles. I invite you to come closer to me so I can show you exactly what I mean.

Love always,
your dear Sweet One

No comments:

Post a Comment